Steve Jobs Quotes
- Details matter, it's worth waiting to get it right.
- You've baked a really lovely cake, but then you've used dog shit for frosting.
- Deciding what not to do is as important as deciding what to do.
- If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time.
- Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works.
- A lot of times, people don't know what they want until you show it to them.
- Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn't matter to me. Going to bed at night saying we've done something wonderful, that's what matters to me.
- Let's go invent tomorrow instead of worrying about what happened yesterday.
- Stay hungry. Stay foolish.