Pablo Picasso Quotes
- Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up.
- Inspiration does exist, but it must find you working.
- Computers are useless. They can only give you answers.
- Every act of creation is first an act of destruction.
- God is really only another artist, he made the elephant, giraffe and cat. He has no real style but keeps trying new ideas.
- Everything you can imagine is real.
- Good artists copy, great artists steal.
- I am always doing that which I cannot do, in order that I may learn how to do it.
- There is no abstract art. You must always start with something. Afterward you can remove all traces of reality.