Mother Teresa Quotes
- God doesn't require us to succeed; he only requires that you try.
- I can do things you cannot, you can do things I cannot; together we can do great things.
- I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much.
- It's not how much we give, but how much love we put into giving.
- It is a kingly act to assist the fallen.
- Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier.
- If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.
- Holiness is not the luxury of the few; it is simply a duty.
- Loneliness and the feeling of being unwanted is the most terrible poverty.