Mae West Quotes
- I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.
- Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.
- He's the kind of man a woman would have to marry to get rid of.
- Marriage is a great institution, but I'm not ready for an institution yet.
- I believe that it's better to be looked over than it is to be overlooked.
- Too much of a good thing is wonderful.
- I didn't discover curves; I only uncovered them.
- He who hesitates is a damned fool.
- Don't keep a man guessing too long--he's sure to find the answer somewhere else.
- Opportunity knocks for every man, but you have to give a woman a ring.
- A woman in love can't be reasonable--or she probably wouldn't be in love.
- A hard man is good to find.