John Lennon Quotes
- Slipping? We're bigger than Jesus.
- Reality leaves a lot to the imagination.
- When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down 'happy.' They told me I didn't understand the assignment; I told them they didn't understand life.
- Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end.
- Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.
- All you need is love.
- Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears.
- Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted.
- God is a concept by which we measure our pain.