Henry David Thoreau Quotes
- Cultivate the habit of early rising. It is unwise to keep the head long on a level with the feet.
- How vain it is to sit down to write when you have not stood up to live.
- Do not be too moral. You may cheat yourself out of much life. Aim above morality. Be not simply good; be good for something.
- Any fool can make a rule, and any fool will mind it.
- Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it.
- Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes.