Groucho Marx Quotes
- Age is not a particularly interesting subject. Anyone can get old. All you have to do is live long enough.
- I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
- I never forget a face, but in your case I'll be glad to make an exception.
- I've had a perfectly wonderful evening. But this wasn't it.
- Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.
- She got her looks from her father. He's a plastic surgeon.