Dale Carnegie Quotes
- Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain--and most fools do.
- It is the way we react to circumstances that determines our feelings.
- You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you.
- The royal road to a man's heart is to talk to him about the things he treasures most.
- You never achieve real success unless you like what you are doing.
- The successful man will profit from his mistakes and try again in a different way.
- Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.
- If you want to gather honey, don't kick over the beehive.
- Do the hard jobs first. The easy jobs will take care of themselves.