Dalai Lama Quotes
- Remember that the best relationship is one in which your love for each other exceeds your need for each other.
- Know the rules well, so you can break them effectively.
- Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them.
- Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.
- Remember that sometimes not getting what you want is a wonderful stroke of luck.
- When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
- In the practice of tolerance, one's enemy is the best teacher.
- Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
- A spoon cannot taste of the food it carries. Likewise, a foolish man cannot understand the wise man's wisdom even if he associates with a sage.