Bruce Lee Quotes
- Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one.
- Be happy, but never satisfied.
- Mistakes are always forgivable, if one has the courage to admit them.
- Adapt what is useful, reject what is useless, and add what is specifically your own.
- I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who had practiced one kick 10,000 times.
- The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering.
- If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you'll never get it done.
- A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at.
- Empty your cup so that it may be filled; become devoid to gain totality.
- A quick temper will make a fool of you soon enough.
- Notice that the stiffest tree is most easily cracked, while the bamboo or willow survives by bending with the wind.
- A good teacher protects his pupils from his own influence.
- The spirit of the individual is determined by his dominating thought habits.
- As you think, so shall you become.