Billy Graham Quotes
- Sincere Christians can disagree about the details of Scripture and theology--absolutely.
- Suffering is part of the human condition, and it comes to us all. The key is how we react to it, either turning away from God in anger and bitterness or growing closer to Him in trust and confidence.
- It is not the body's posture, but the heart's attitude that counts when we pray.
- Nothing can bring a real sense of security into the home except true love.
- God has given us two hands, one to receive with and the other to give with.
- I am convinced that when a man sincerely searches for God with all his heart, God will reveal Himself in some way.
- All my life I've been taught how to die, but no one ever taught me how to grow old.
- When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, everything is lost.